Felicity Flynn Piano Tuition
Learn Piano in Person (at the studio) or Online (via zoom)
Inquire today and reserve your spot!
Places are limited, please call early to avoid disappointment.
- A simple, no fuss set up with minimal equipment for online learning (a laptop, tablet or smartphone are all viable options)
- One to one, personal and guided instruction at home via live video streaming (most convenient option) or in person at the piano studio
- All the support you need, including clear & comprehensive lesson notes, video demonstrations and audio samples to assist with practice at home
- Learn the music you LOVE! From well known classical pieces like Fur Elise and Moonlight Sonata to popular movie soundtracks like Jurassic Park, ABBA, major pop hits or songs you've heard on the radio. The options are endless.
- Enjoy the stress reduction and therapeutic benefits of learning music with a highly dedicated and knowledgeable instructor experienced in a range of styles (classical, pop, bossa nova, jazz, blues, tango etc)
- A quality, professional online learning experience - piano studio is equipped with an upright piano, a high quality webcam and multiple camera views so teacher demonstrations are clear and straightforward
Whether you are aiming towards AMEB exams, learning for your own leisure or an aspiring singer wanting to be able to create beautiful and satisfying accompaniments on piano, I am here to help you towards achieving your goals!
Phone: 0423 491 790
Email: [email protected]
"Welcome and thank you for visiting.
I am a highly dedicated, professionally qualified teacher who is deeply passionate about music and the physical (motor skill development), intellectual and emotional benefits music provides.
Students learn different ways, which is why I incorporate different learning styles (aural, kinaesthetic, visual) and apply a range of teaching methodologies to assist the learning process.
I am sensitive to and tailor the lesson to the individual needs, interests and goals of each student and allow students to learn at their own pace.
My friendly and approachable nature help students feel at ease and confident to raise questions with me and explore different creative possibilities without fear or embarrassment.
With a positive and patient demeanour, I help and encourage students to overcome confidence barriers, calm the inner critic and challenge self-limiting beliefs so that they may feel empowered to reach their full potential.
Many of the invaluable skills that students acquire through their piano training are transferrable into other areas of their life, not just piano specifically.
I love working with people of all ages and ability levels, from preschool students to mature adults and being part of this very special journey."
- All ages welcome (including preschool children from 4 years old, mature adults and retired or semi-retired students 70+)
- All styles welcome (i.e. classical, blues, latin, rock, pop etc)
- AMEB exam preparation (students may learn simply for leisure or can request to be prepared for AMEB Piano and Piano for Leisure practical examinations and AMEB Theory examinations)
- Specialised tuition (for gifted students and students with special needs (including autism) with a warm, patient and understanding teacher)
- Professional studio environment (offered at piano studio in Lilydale which is fully furnished with a quality, well maintained, 88 key acoustic piano; piano stool; ducted heating and waiting area for parents)
- Piano accompaniment for singers (create beautiful, effective accompaniments with a catchy groove and rich, warm harmonies to support the voice and allow it to truly shine. Develop the skills and toolkit needed to knit the voice and piano seamlessly).
- Professionally qualified and experienced teacher
Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary) from Monash University, Clayton Campus
Dean's recognition awardOver 10 years teaching experience and high commitment to student success.
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.